Naipunnya Business School (NBS) is an offshoot of Naipunnya Institute of Management and Information Technology (NIMIT), Pongam, Koratty.
NIMIT is a project of the Archdiocese of Ernakulam-Angamaly. NIMIT was launched way back in 1998 under the visionary leadership of Rev. Fr. Sebastian Kalapurackal, the founder director of Naipunnya. ‘To reach the unreachable’ is the avowed mission of Naipunnya group of institutions.
NBS was established in the year 2012, and since then it has continued to innovate its academics to the changes in the business environment. At the same time it encapsulates inclusion of all. NBS encompasses more than 4000 square feet, of flexible teaching and learning space.
NBS offers the very best and latest in technology for its education and thus occupies a prime position in academics, that will inspire and enable generations to become leaders in the business world.
Today Naipunnya group of educational institutions has colleges at Cherthala in the district of Alleppey and public schools at Edakkunnu and Thrikkakara in Ernakulam district. Naipunnya group has also embarked on Civil services coaching, bank coaching and Recruitment services as well.
AICTE: The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) is the statutory body and a national-level council for technical education, under Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development. AICTE is responsible for proper planning and coordinated development of the technical education and management education system in India. NBS is approved by AICTE.
AISHE: To portray the status of higher education in the country, Ministry of Human Resource Development has endeavored to conduct an annual web-based All India Survey on Higher Education (AISHE) since 2010-11. NBS is successfully registered with AISHE code C-60848.
ISO 9001 QMS: NBS has implemented a Quality Management System (QMS) certified by TUV SUD.
Unnat Bharat Abhiyan NBS is a participating institute of Unnat Bharat Abhiyaan. View More
MyGov.in Platform NBS is a participating Institute on the MyGov Platform. View More
- To develop students into business leaders ready to tackle the challenges of today's global business environment
- To prepare students for a career in entrepreneurial skills
- To instill values focusing on cultural, social, and to be part of the community through volunteering
- To prepare students to become an active member of a global society
- To provide opportunities to participate in activities outside the academic program.
- To offer an efficient mentoring support.
- To be change leader in changing the economic and social landscape of the century.
WITH NAIPUNNYA YOU CAN
Reach the unreachable
- Wifi Campus
- Learn everything you want
- Learn from top expert
- Training internal HR